advice for muslim parents, advice for parents, ali, child, children, children around the prophet, effects of consumerism, good role models, hasan, how to, how to be a better person, how to be better parents, how to be good muslim parents, how to be good parents, how to raise a family, how to raise children in islam, how to raise good muslim, how to raise good muslim children, how to raise good muslim kids, how to raise good muslims, how to teach, how to teach children to pray, how to teach kids how to pray, how to teach young children to pray, how to teach your child to pray, http www youtube, human-rights, islam, islamic, islamic parenting tips, islamic videos, kids, muslim, muslim parent, muslim parenting, muslim parents, muslim teenage kids, muslim teens, nak, nouman ali, nouman ali khan, nouman ali khan lectures, parent, parenting, parenting advice, parenting advice for muslim, parenting advice for muslims, parenting styles, parenting tips, parenting tips in islam, prayer, prayer for children, raising, raising kids, religion, reward charts, strangers, teaching islam, technology limits, teen, tips, tips on, tips on how, tips on how to, tips on parenting, tips on raising, tips on raising good, tips on raising good children, tips on raising good kids, video on islamic parenting, women inspired by the beloved
Teaching Islam to our children
The articulate Brother Nouman Ali Khan gives parents some beautiful advice on how not to raise our children.
– Effects of Consumerism on our children
– Focus of money in careers
– Teaching our children how to be empathetic, not money-minded
– Redefining our definition of success
– Don’t forget to read Quran with your children daily, aim for 20 min of reading, 10 min of tafseer
– Being role-models to our children
– Time-poor parents
– Communicate with our children often, don’t be walls in the house
– Learning how to be better Muslim parents, spouses
– Lifestyles of the world has changed, parenting styles must change too
– Polarising of community into 2 types of community
– Make Quran the focus of our family’s activities
”Our Biggest Job is to Teach Islam to Our Children”-Nouman Ali Khan Lecture given at the Collins Musallah. The lecture CDs recommended by Nouman in this lecture are by Dr Hesham Al-Awadi, and are titled: 1. Children around the Prophet 2. Women inspired by the Beloved These are available for purchase as CD sets on different websites and also on iTunes for download as audiobooks.